Boxing

Haven’t got a chip on my shoulder when the fact the ufc and Dana the wife beater as compared himself to boxing for years and been demolished when he goes head to head against boxing. UFC great at self promotion and hyping a fight til it starts and it’s like watch a puff daddy freak off.

When boxing is at its best like tonight, the ufc or the many different organisations of mma can’t compete.

Trust me, I’ve been a mma fan since watching the likes of angel torres in the wec but boxing is the best complete combat sport on planet earth. Imagine going into any town centre in the country and some lad tries to get his Kurt angle or Ken shamrock on by putting an ankle lock on ya? You’d be like get in the bin whilst throwing hammer fists to his grid:
I enjoy both sports greatly. Dana and the UFC being an utter clown show and the UFC being diluted at the current time should basically go without saying though. I'm not personally interested in comparisons between MMA and Boxing and simply consume both as their own separate entities. As well as kickboxing, sumo etc.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back