Bradley Lowery Charity Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most liberal use of the word celebrities I've ever seen. Is it mean spirited if I donate but don't go?

The so called celebrities like some i have not heard of may actually get more people to the game like kids etc,and even older people may know them better than the players,as kids and co like to see these celeb's more than players and some will go just for the celeb's

I agree.
However if they are scraping the barrel with these ‘celebrities’ then they should try and get a couple of the popular you tube guys the kids always watch (gamers, jake Paul etc) and stream it on their channel. They’d make absolutely millions.

Agree, whilst the 'celebrities' giving of their time to support the causes is admirable a match between former Blues and Black Cats would potentially be of far more interest to footie fans wouldn't it ?
And Peter Reid could be the ref. Shame we can't clone him.

re: just donating instead of buying a ticket, I think that is less effective. Buying a ticket shows a support for these type of fundraising events which can have a big knock on effect in the future.

Remember just incase some had tickets and did not know,this game was postponed until later in 2019 due to unforeseen circumstances [did not know myself till i wondered why i heard nothing about it for a few weeks]

Status
Not open for further replies.