Homepage Article Brands Renews Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes been a mixed bag really, tough situation he walked into, made some good signings, dropped some changers, sold some i would have thought clever to keep, signed some good young players, struggled to sell players. id give him credit for bringing down the average age of the squad.

Another three years, if you decide to go a certain way structure and philosophy wise, you have to back it, so ill give him the three years, but it needs to be better then the last, with the squad in not such a desperate state as any mitigation.

I think this was always going to happen.

Having Ancelotti in charge makes the job of bringing in the right players easier. When a player has a choice, we are now a far more attractive option.

We are also approaching the end of the Walsh / Koeman dead end signings and the squad numbers are becoming more sensible. Now that the snidey six have blown themselves up, i am really optimistic.

i think he is good. i just think he hasnt been given the responsibility or accountability he needs gor us yo be able to judge him

I hope he’s now got a performance related salary based on league position, cup progression and transfer dealings. He’s not lived up to expectations so far

Good to have stability, but deffo some question marks against previous recruitment. Some very good, some poor. Hopefully things improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.