Homepage Article Brands Renews Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done a load for us on the pitch these past 2 seasons.

How many points do we get for a profit?

Also you'd be hard stretched justifying a profit on Bernard when we pay him 120k a week to kick balls at training.

Bad signings are ones that you can't shift or have played no part like Niasse, Sandro, Bolasie, Besic, Tosun etc.

The only one that fits into that category might/will be Iwobi. It's not a bad hit rate, no club has all perfect signings, no dof will fill all the holes in one window.

Hes been a mixed bag really, tough situation he walked into, made some good signings, dropped some changers, sold some i would have thought clever to keep, signed some good young players, struggled to sell players. id give him credit for bringing down the average age of the squad.

Another three years, if you decide to go a certain way structure and philosophy wise, you have to back it, so ill give him the three years, but it needs to be better then the last, with the squad in not such a desperate state as any mitigation.

I am for it and glad he is staynig, on the whole I think he has been good for the club. Some folk disagree or sit on fence but he has been with a plethora of mangers that is the negative. Now for me settled with a great manager best since Howard and Harry.

I’m totally confused now.
I thought he was deffo getting binned off now ancelotti does the signings.

Bad signings are ones that you can't shift or have played no part like Niasse, Sandro, Bolasie, Besic, Tosun etc.

The only one that fits into that category might/will be Iwobi. It's not a bad hit rate, no club has all perfect signings, no dof will fill all the holes in one window.
Bad signings are signings taking more out of the club than they contribute.

Hes signed plenty in Bernard, Kean, iwobi, Gomes, Delph, and King.

If you had the choice now would you spend money on any of those players? I highly doubt it and we pay Brands to avoid those mistakes.

I am for it and glad he is staynig, on the whole I think he has been good for the club. Some folk disagree or sit on fence but he has been with a plethora of mangers that is the negative. Now for me settled with a great manager best since Howard and Harry.

I think generally, we as a group of fans underestimate Moyes mate, he was/is a brilliant manager in my opinion.

I knew there was too much good news.
Ah well as long as he just signs whoever Carlo says, a few kids for the future and stays away from the Iwobis it might be ok I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.