Homepage Article Brands Renews Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on suicide watch HaHa

I accept that, club just not in a position to back him, but for me the way he bunked off up the A580 was not on. Could not wait to get out.

Think he earned it myself and after near a decade here i couldn't say he was disloyal. He had hit the glass ceiling with no sign of change - we were all frustrated by being absolutely skint and selling on players we nurtured at the time, i couldn't blame him for feeling the same as the rest of us and the Utd job at the time was a massive opportunity.

Think he earned it myself and after near a decade here i couldn't say he was disloyal. He had hit the glass ceiling with no sign of change - we were all frustrated by being absolutely skint and selling on players we nurtured at the time, i couldn't blame him for feeling the same as the rest of us and the Utd job at the time was a massive opportunity.

But there are ways of dealing with it.

Who would you compare him to? to judge to back your comment.
I'm not a fan of the model at all. I would struggle to name a successful one.

Patrici at Juventus gets some credit for signing free players but their squad is a mess. Monchi was God's gift and supposed proof this model worked at Sevilla but it went tits up for him at Roma.

Don't remember anyone saying this when we were slating Walsh neither
James
Godfrey
Doucoure
Allan
Digne
Richarlison
Mina

That's 7 of our best first 11 right there that he has signed. Got unlucky with Gbamin's legs exploding and Gomes forgetting how to play football. Yes we need a RW RB and have done for a couple years but I wouldn't say he's a fraud. Now most of the dross has gone the next 3 years are for full scrutiny on what he does. He's not as hamstrung as he was

I'm not a fan of the model at all. I would struggle to name a successful one.

Patrici at Juventus gets some credit for signing free players but their squad is a mess. Monchi was God's gift and supposed proof this model worked at Sevilla but it went tits up for him at Roma.

I do not think Carlo would like to be involved in the finance discussions leave it to Brands.

James
Godfrey
Doucoure
Allan
Digne
Richarlison
Mina

That's 7 of our best first 11 right there that he has signed. Got unlucky with Gbamin's legs exploding and Gomes forgetting how to play football. Yes we need a RW RB and have done for a couple years but I wouldn't say he's a fraud. Now most of the dross has gone the next 3 years are for full scrutiny on what he does. He's not as hamstrung as he was
Got unlucky with not knowing average footballers in Bernard, King, Iwobi, and Delph as well.

Terrible luck. We shouldn't be hiring unlucky people.

James
Godfrey
Doucoure
Allan
Digne
Richarlison
Mina

He absolutely still is an it is partly of his making.

There is no shifting Iwobi, Delph, Gomes, G'Bamin, Bernard, etc on the wages hes given them. The wages which we desperately need and are hamstring-ing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.