Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

...going to see the Terracotta Warriors on Thursday morning. Looking forward to that followed by a spot of lunch in town with Mrs Eggs.

Not gonna lie mate, but we know what they look like anyrate.

Lunch with you and Mrs E mind, that would be sound!

Not gonna lie mate, but we know what they look like anyrate.

Lunch with you and Mrs E mind, that would be sound!

..bit of a coup to have them in the City so good to support the initiative, Matey. Brilliant how popular it is, loads of visitors and hardly a spare booking throughout the summer.

..bit of a coup to have them in the City so good to support the initiative, Matey. Brilliant how popular it is, loads of visitors and hardly a spare booking throughout the summer.

Aye, tis good to see them in the flesh, so to speak.

Had similar down here last year iirc. Banksy took over the main Museum in Bristol, and had 4 floors of all sorts. Sommet like 2 million pitched up over a week or 2. Was nuts.

Woke up at 3am last night with a completely dead arm, which, at that time of the night in such a tired and confused state, had me panicking and wondering why I couldn't feel my arm at all and why it was flopping around when I was holding it up with my left hand. Made me angry that.

Did that once, thought I was having a stroke
Shouldn't laugh, but pmsl. Horrible feeling. It hasn't happened for years and years, but then happened twice in the past two weeks. Think I need a new sleeping position. Pyar shat it when I couldn't feel the damn thing, stood up and everything trying to revive it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back