Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

Never been mate but massive South East Asia fan and have a mate living there. Could potentially lead to a permanent role there, but no guarantees. No guarantees that I'll even get accepted for the role, but at least there is a chance. Would be absolutely immense.
It's a very expensive place to live but if you're getting your accommodation and expenses then you'll be well set; taxation is low as well so you get a lot to spend!

There's so much to do, it's very easy to get around and it's a well-integrated multicultural society so you will easily keep yourself entertained when out there.

Also, it's easy to get to other parts of Asia very quickly (and relatively cheaply if done sensibly) so you can travel a lot during any free time.

It's a very expensive place to live but if you're getting your accommodation and expenses then you'll be well set; taxation is low as well so you get a lot to spend!

There's so much to do, it's very easy to get around and it's a well-integrated multicultural society so you will easily keep yourself entertained when out there.

Also, it's easy to get to other parts of Asia very quickly (and relatively cheaply if done sensibly) so you can travel a lot during any free time.
You've sold it to me! Here's hoping I pass the interview then - work has provided me with a massive hint as to what the team interviewing me wants to hear, so fingers well and truly crossed. It'll be a little while before the interview and subsequent feedback from it, mind you. Start date around March. Never been so determined to land a job before, haha. Could be life changing!

You've sold it to me! Here's hoping I pass the interview then - work has provided me with a massive hint as to what the team interviewing me wants to hear, so fingers well and truly crossed. It'll be a little while before the interview and subsequent feedback from it, mind you. Start date around March. Never been so determined to land a job before, haha. Could be life changing!
Well I hope the interview goes well. If you do, I wouldn't be surprised if you try to make it permanent as I know a few people who've decided to stay long term.

Hong Kong was once very similar with regards to its attraction but that's changed quite a bit since 1997.

Well I hope the interview goes well. If you do, I wouldn't be surprised if you try to make it permanent as I know a few people who've decided to stay long term.

Hong Kong was once very similar with regards to its attraction but that's changed quite a bit since 1997.
Thanks a lot mate. I can imagine, if it goes well, I'd definitely want to stay. It's been a dream of mine to move to Asia for about six or seven years at least. The only challenge would be finding a permanent role within the company in that time, as the 6 month think is seen as a "loaner" program where they send you there and have you re-join your old role back home.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back