Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

Shocking time of year for this to happen (not that there's a good time like) Hope you have somewhere to go to, i.e. parents/other family members. Surely you are not literally going to be out on he streets?
If it wasn't for family I would be out on the streets.

I've had some MH issues this year but the dwp don't give a damn. Stopped any help I was getting 3 months ago.

I've had my flat for over 3 years with no probs before all this.

I'm one of the lucky ones. Having somewhere to go. My town is currently going thro a homelessness crisis.

I've had some MH issues this year but the dwp don't give a damn. Stopped any help I was getting 3 months ago.

I'm one of the lucky ones. Having somewhere to go. My town is currently going thro a homelessness crisis.
Bad times mate, but never give up. I have been through similar in the distant past.
I know that it's hard to believe it now, but this could be the start of a new, more positive chapter in your life.
I also know that hearing random people on a football forum say this doesn't necessarily help.
Good luck for the future

Bad times mate, but never give up. I have been through similar in the distant past.
I know that it's hard to believe it now, but this could be the start of a new, more positive chapter in your life.
I also know that hearing random people on a football forum say this doesn't necessarily help.
Good luck for the future
Thanks mate. I have got decent family and like others have said to, a fresh start might be what's needed all round for me.

All the best mate. I hope things start too improve soon .

Thanks mate. I have got decent family and like others have said to, a fresh start might be what's needed all round for me.
Frankie boy, you're a decent lad with a good sense of humour who can see the funny side of the banter on here, that coupled with your decent family can stand you in good stead for coming through this stronger than before,all the best mucker and I hope the new year is a positive turning point for you.

Got back to my flat in Germany after being home for Christmas - letter waiting for me confirming that they've approved my application for German citizenship. I feel kind of dirty, but with Brexit it was the sensible thing to do.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back