Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

Bought a solar powered table reduced from £150 to £12 because Homebase didn't think it worked and it had a slight scratch. Got it home and it works fine :)
Happy days.

Surely as soon as you put things on the table it just becomes a regular table as you'll be blocking the sun from the solar panels.
What would you even do with a solar powered table? I've never heard of a powered table, nevermind a solar powered one.
It's got a USB so you can have a lamp if you out in the evening for example, or a USB powered speaker, charge you phone etc, also has two wireless areas where you can put your phone down and do a wifi charge whilst out in the garden.
Has a battery underneath so stores the solar energy from throughout the day and lets it out when you connect something to it.

It's got a USB so you can have a lamp if you out in the evening for example, or a USB powered speaker, charge you phone etc, also has two wireless areas where you can put your phone down and do a wifi charge whilst out in the garden.
Has a battery underneath so stores the solar energy from throughout the day and lets it out when you connect something to it.
*Note to self... must get solar table

judt gave me my bed away to a girl in need of one, only got the gas cooker to take from the flat now. it needs plumbing out properly tho so that's a pain in the arse...

didn't think I had much stuff but ive made several journey too and from my flat and its done my head right in. thankfully it 99% done now.

its effing horrible moving. esp with no help. done more or less every single bit on my own.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back