Brendan Galloway

Status
Not open for further replies.

For a kid hardly out of his nappies he is immense and can only get better. Having also watched Holgate the next few years will be ours with young players of this calibre;)

Love that he's already got a song. What a feeling that must be for the kid.

Agreed - last night right at the end he seemed to get a bit of cramp or something. All you could hear was Everton fans singing his name, that must have helped get rid of the cramp!

Im trying to not get too carried away with Galloway, hes young and playing out of position. but lets be honest, hes propper boss. that tackle he done just shows what he can do in the middle of the defence. highly rate this lad.

Im trying to not get too carried away with Galloway, hes young and playing out of position. but lets be honest, hes propper boss. that tackle he done just shows what he can do in the middle of the defence. highly rate this lad.

It wasn't just the tackle though... 15 seconds after he made that tackle he was in the opposition box in the centre forward position.... ran his heart out.

im not sure you
It wasn't just the tackle though... 15 seconds after he made that tackle he was in the opposition box in the centre forward position.... ran his heart out.

i dont think you understood my comment fella. "hes propper boss" that tackle just shows what he cant do in the middle. he is a centre back. just being used left back at the moment

im not sure you

i dont think you understood my comment fella. "hes propper boss" that tackle just shows what he cant do in the middle. he is a centre back. just being used left back at the moment

The good thing is even if he doesn't make the grade at centre back for whatever reason he has shown he can be a top class left back. Commentators always seem to say Stones and Jags can play right back but they clearly can't, they can do a job but that's it. Galloway looks completely comfortable their and will only get better at going forward (he can learn from the best at EFC). His engine and attacking potential might be wasted at centre back. He's seriously quick but what I most like about him is his attitude/confidence. He doesn't hide and he doesn't give up. He goes out on to the pitch executing to win and fights for every ball. It's the attitude you need to win things. He and Stones both have it in slightly different ways. Del has the confidence but needs to be more ruthless. It's an area Ross can improve on.

Status
Not open for further replies.