Match Thread Brentford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and 3-day MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how one win can, change your feelings. I went from giving up on Premier league football to being excited for next weeks match. We have been very lucky that the rest of the bottom half clubs have also struggled to pick up points. Hopefully we can win our next two matches.
Not really. The other teams are terrible. Luton, Burnley and Sheff Utd will really struggle. There are a few others who will do well to stay out of that mix. Everton are one of that second batch with Bournemwnouth Wolves and probably Forest (come the shake up)

Off Topic
Well, Mr clever-ass, I'm not a drinker, so back under the stone from whence you came.

Don't give up your day job (if you've got one) to be a comedian. Stupid, idiotic, people like you are the bane of this forum.
You dont drink anymore? Great. It will be alright. Withdrawal is always accompanied by denial. Having a foul mood is also par for the course, at least for a while. Like I said, it will be alright.

You dont drink anymore? Great. It will be alright. Withdrawal is always accompanied by denial. Having a foul mood is also par for the course, at least for a while. Like I said, it will be alright.
Nevrr have done, so you've made an ass of yourself again. Just disappear, keyboard warrior. You attack someone for no reason. Just disappear...

My Brentford supporting mate has asked if I want to go up with him for the return fixture. I'm gonna curse us if I do it aren't I??

My Brentford supporting mate has asked if I want to go up with him for the return fixture. I'm gonna curse us if I do it aren't I??
I once watched Everton vs Southampton in the Gladys street end with a mate who's a big Southampton fan... we battered them 4-1. Needless to say he hated it. I had a great time 😁

Was pleasantly surprised. Quick passes actually finding blue shirts was a breath of fresh air.

They’ve shown they are capable, the big test will be can they do it over two or three games and not one game in ten.

Inappropriate Language
Campaign for a name change to Old Bitter 2 please
Not another dope!!!

I take the piss out of guys like him and you, and laugh at you. Don't you realise that? There was I thinking that dickheads only followed the RS.

Now, here's something that might be a tad difficult for you: go and read my original post that Mr. Brains Trust replied to, then come back with a common-sense, cogent, comment, if you are capable of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.