Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's quite simple. If Dyche dares to persist with starting Keane then we will lose the match and we absolutely will go down.

But if he grows a pair and drops him, at least we'll have a chance.

I'd play a back 5 of;

Patterson, Mina, Coady, Tarkowski, Mykolenko. Park the bus and take the 0-0 point if we can. We just don't have the pace in these players to catch out Brighton on the counter attack.

Can`t believe what I`m seeing and hearing, Blues saying we are winning today and some even saying as much as 3 or 4-1 whilst getting 7-10 points from the last 4 games.....

As a fan base, why do we have so many this deluded, when we have been 💩 for a very very long time.... I mean there is being positive but still, keep it real.

Can`t believe what I`m seeing and hearing, Blues saying we are winning today and some even saying as much as 3 or 4-1 whilst getting 7-10 points from the last 4 games.....

As a fan base, why do we have so many this deluded, when we have been 💩 for a very very long time.... I mean there is being positive but still, keep it real.
Deffo not wining today

So let me get this right, you come up with pie charts, hourly graphs, percentages of if we are staying up or going down, massive posts about our managers and us getting relegated.....yet you don't even know what day our game is?

Forest will get the win which would put them beyond us, just needs us needing a point more than Leicester in the next 4....

If Leicester win we are down, you know when you see teams in previous seasons so far cut adrift you are just waiting for them to be mathematically down, that is the position we will be in.

They have. Maybe not 3 PL games on the bounce but they've certainly won 3 games in a row.
Without going back to 18/19 and checking I'd say it's pretty rare that they've had 3 PL games at home in a row either.

EDIT - Still reckon Ebepton win 1-4.
That's what I meant, obviously.

Brighton's record at the Amex against a bottom 10 opponent so far is played 8, won 7 and drawn 1. About time they lost 1 isn't it?

They have to play with intent. The aim should always be to win. There was encouragement against Leicester in that sense at least.

A point is a decent result here but may not be a decent outcome. But they can only look after their own business.

If we are to go down, then do it fighting.

I fancy us to win this. I think the players might just turn in that kind of single minded performance to win. We'll see.

Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back