Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Brighton last night, looked good to me, think we’re in for absolute tanking the way we’re defending at the moment.
They’ve been on the wrong end of a lot this season and still have an outsiders chance at top 4. They’re very very good. I’d consider a change in system to 5 at the back here tbh. Same goes for the city match and starting here at least gives them an initial go before that one. Doubt we see a change from Dyche though.

Under no circumstances will we get away with opening up here as much as we did against Leicester. We'll worry about that Monday though. I'm going to put Everton aside and enjoy my weekend. I'll check the table before kickoff.

I just hope that all the other results go our way with the teams around us so as to keep the damage to a minimum when we get comfortably beaten in this and the next. Best we can hope for really. Like Dyche said last year, "Everton don't know how to win and I'm fecked if i do either."

I watched the game last night and was impressed by Brighton's ability to pass and control the ball. It stuck to their boots like a magnet. I think the whole team gave the ball away less in 90 minutes than just Iwobi and Doucore do in 45 minutes. We could be totally outplayed, or weirdly as its Everton, we could sneak a bit of a result.

Will have to fight for the whole game, need atleast a point here and hope results go for us. Realky need pick up atleast two points from the next two games. Then have win one of the last two

I just think if we play direct and long we are playing into the hands of dunk and Webster.

Let’s be honest that’s the only way we can play

I just think if we play direct and long we are playing into the hands of dunk and Webster.

Let’s be honest that’s the only way we can play
Don't think lewin will get a sniff against those two, and we just need to keep possession in midfield and be tight at the back, can't see a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back