Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are gonna bum us big time. pick us off with the simpleton tactics we use, work hard lads stick a cross in, keane will swallow the rebound!! ffs...

but then we could win...

I just hope we can pull this off and I hope NO player gets applauded at the end of the season. they cant be forgiven like last season
I've had the sense that they've been fighting harder this season than in any of the last five, and that the loads of infuriating mistakes they make (some more than others) are more attributable to limited quality than to lack of effort. In terms of results, of course, that's a distinction without a difference.

COYB

My nephew has a place in Hove so I'm going to this one. I will be shouting for the Blues from the first whistle to the last, no matter what.

Being one point off safety with just 12 points to play for is of course concerning. None of us wanted us to be in this position.

But this time last year we were 5 points off safety. At the time the pundits all said we were down. But we fans essentially kept us up. We must do so again.

The lads gave their absolute all against Leicester and they deserved to come away from there with 3 points. Sadly it wasn't to be, but if they play like that in our remaining games we are staying up.

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back