Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Brighton & H Albion vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I’d play

Pickford

Patterson
Coady
Tarkowski
Mykolenko

Onana
Gueye
Doucoure

Gray
DCL
McNeil

What Scotch Egg will play

Pickford

Godfrey
Keane
Tarkowski
Holgate

Garner
Gueye
Doucoure

Iwobi
DCL
McNeil

And which one will bring home the points ? For me yours.

cant see past a Brighton comfortable win
unless we get a flukey early goal
and hang on to it for 86 minutes like the Alamo

COYB

I think with a complete change of tactics we could stay in the game with Brighton and even look to get a point.
I'd go 6/7/3:
Pickford.
Patterson, Godfrey, Mina, Coady, Tarkowski, Mykolenko.
Gray, Iwobi, Onana, Gana, Garner, Doucoure, McNeill.
DCL, Maupay, Simms.

No place for Michael Keane I'm afraid.
Post of the day. Chapeau

….watched Brighton quite closely a few weeks ago. They’ll pass us off the park & we’ll rarely have possession but I wouldn’t totally write this one off.

They take risk passing from deep so there is opportunity to press & disposes. They play textbook football but if we defend in numbers and we ride our luck we might just frustrate them.

….watched Brighton quite closely a few weeks ago. They’ll pass us off the park & we’ll rarely have possession but I wouldn’t totally write this one off.

They take risk passing from deep so there is opportunity to press & disposes. They play textbook football but if we defend in numbers and we ride our luck we might just frustrate them.

Well that's that then

I'd play the same team except for Patterson, coady.
Want to say gray for iwobi but iwobi is that bit better tracking back and we will definitely need it that side.
Think Garner deserves to keep his spot, onana sub for tired legs if dyche remembers his bench

It was evident with dunk and surprisingly caiciedo against forest, they gifted them chances.

Tired legs and all that, but they do have a game tonight aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back