Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Youee make me feel 🎵
1708783739317.jpeg

Players constantly looking like they're running on empty (Mcneil and Garner) just picked regardless of form.

But, he's doing what he done at Burnley and that's once he has a settled 11, unless they're dying they'll get picked. I'm assuming Coleman isn't 100% yet and no surprise to see Harrison back.

I'm very surprised Onana isn't in just for his presence alone let alone how poor Garner and Gueye were on Monday.

A very predictable manager though in the main where as an opposition manager you'd know pretty much what's coming.

Anyway, UTFT and let's see if the team picked can score some goals and put in a positive performance
If we don't score today and concede, there's a good chance we'll get beat. If we do it's Dyche's fault.

Hopefully Mykolenko has a solid game because that Adingra is a handful. The young lad Ferguson hasn’t scored since November.

Was as expected for us. I’m sure they will remember the 5-1 last year.

I can see the case for Gueye, he's a calm presence in the midfield more often than not, personally don't think Onana is fully fit with his knee.

Honestly one look at that team and you just realise that either Dyche doesn’t think there is an issue at the minute OR more worryingly he doesn’t have any ideas on how to effect how we’re playing right now with the squad we have.