Match Thread Brighton & Hove Albion v Everton - Team Prediction, Waffle, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It really pisses me off that the people that are saying Dyche out think they have football knowledge. I understand that the young sub was wrong but really if we won, would you be saying Dyche out? Even if we sack him who would replace him? Roy Hudson😂Let’s be realistic

Agaist a team that has been playing in Europe and has hardly lost a game at home for ages , when we have no confidence and the tension is all over the.pitch and on the crowd.
A piont is bad?
Plenty of late goasl happen.
If attacked them and left space the the knives would have been out.
Can't win whatever happens
That's the problem. Need these draws to turn into wins.

The point I’m making is no matter what deduction we may get Forest will get a far worse one, we were only off £20m or something and got -10, aren’t Forest’s charges supposed to be at least 3x that.

There’s no way for the PL to punish us currently without Forest getting a worse punishment, in other words unless they dock us both enough to be below Burnley then there’s no real chance that we get dragged further down.
Another 10 point deduction puts us below Sheffield United and Burnley.

The italians are still laughing that they found somebody to give them real money for a sunday league player .
Somebody needs to tell him to stop blasting it high over the bar. He's like an excited 6 year old kid. How many times does he have to sky it before it he stops and thinks 'hang on everytimes i do this it goes siling over the bar, maybe i should try something different?
Idiot!

It really pisses me off that the people that are saying Dyche out think they have football knowledge. I understand that the young sub was wrong but really if we won, would you be saying Dyche out? Even if we sack him who would replace him? Roy Hudson😂Let’s be realistic
It's left field, but what the hell...

We're all behind you Roy

The happy clappers yet again showing us why we have this team and why the club deserves to be in this position. Even now with the club in this position they would have us believe that those of us fuming about this latest embarrassment are the bad guys! Lol they'll never learn. We could be playing in the Conference getting fisted 5-0 at home to Dorking Wanderers and they'd still be saying that those moaning where being OTT.