Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players ratings:

Pickford 9- Couple of great saves and keeping clean sheet

Digne, Coleman, Keane, Holgate 8 - an organized back line with minimal mistakes

Townsend 8- work hard offensively as well as running his axx off in getting back to make crucial block

Doucoure 8- ambitious going forward, in and around the box, recovered a crucial rebound from Pickford save

Allan 9- seem to turn back age clock by couple of years, full of running, neat through pass to Gray for the goal, and nice back heel to CL

Gray 9- what a bargain of a transfer, could cost nearly as much to Ronaldo for all I care, and what a Goal
Richarlison 8- took half point off for the pen debacle, other than that, love him for his desire to score and relentless efforts across the field

CL 8- clinical pen

Iwobi 8.5- clever running and doing Ronaldinho moments around the box, a player starting to shine under Rafael*

Rafael- 9- clearly knows what he is doing, coaching and molding an organised, fit team. For once we are seeing the players perform on par with their worth. His instruction to make one touch and pass, the run after the pass, the run to fill up strategic points etc his instructions are precise and detail - This helps the team move forward as soon as we gain possession (and we are talking 36% possession, yet it looked even on our eyes as we are so effective). And he clearly brings enjoyment out of players as they are fitter and able to express their skills on the field. Its a good time to be Evertonian.

COYB, UTFT

Last edited:

Played very well today especially when you consider the amount of players unavailable. I thought Allan was tremendous, he ran the game.

I would have to say we have started a lot better than I had feared. Fair play to Benitez. Still can't stand him but I hope he keeps winning and makes me look stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.