• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
————————Picks————————
Coleman——Mina——Godfrey——Digne
—————Doucs——Allan——————
Rich——————Iwobi—————-Gray
————————Dom—————————

Yes, I would start Alex Iwobi. Such is life these days. We’re still about 3 players short of a decent squad.

Iwobi seems to be in a bit of form, I think he should start as well.

eckon Benitez will stick with 442 though, Richarlison just off dom and iwobi out right

————————Picks————————
Coleman——Mina——Godfrey——Digne
—————Doucs——Allan——————
Rich——————Iwobi—————-Gray
————————Dom—————————

Yes, I would start Alex Iwobi. Such is life these days. We’re still about 3 players short of a decent squad.
Think it will be this, the team is pretty much going to pick itself, dont see what else Rafael could do

If there are more than 10 supporters in the stadium he's in trouble.
It is interesting, he is so scared of the fans that he opts not to try and play forward (lack of movement has not helped in recent years) and plays sideways or backwards. You can see when his confidence is up, he does at least try playing forward.

Another of those situations where the fans being on their case does no help at all.

Just out of interest is there any particular reason why we are playing two consecutive away games in the PL? Bit of a bummer especially at the start of the season when trying to get a good start and build confidence

Just out of interest is there any particular reason why we are playing two consecutive away games in the PL? Bit of a bummer especially at the start of the season when trying to get a good start and build confidence
Prob just thought which clubs never kicks up a fuss and thought dem Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.