Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refer everyone to the first page of this thread.

<sits back and acknowledges different football views>

<looks to the Deulofeu thread .......>

Haha, guess i'm a failed groupie being on the second page. Btw I think there are earlier threads mate.

Haha, guess i'm a failed groupie being on the second page. Btw I think there are earlier threads mate.
Maybe but I had so much stick and I chose not to reply .... I let Bryan do the talking. Same with Gerard (where I had so much neg rep from one particular person it made me stop posting because I couldn't be arsed).

Safe to say both are solid if they play.

When we first bought him his videos playing for Copenhagen showed that his strength was getting forward but that he would lose the ball really easily and dive in defensively. He seems to have massively improved that side of his game.

I imagine that Baines was at OT tonight and maybe his injury has given him time to reflect on what not being a part of this team would mean. He must also have wondered whether he wants to leave a team on the up for one on the way down. Seeing how Fellaini has been floundering will have given him food for thought.

Maybe Oviedo's performances will persuade Martinez that we can afford to let Baines go?

If he does stay how do we accommodate them both? Pienaar's place could be under threat or he might find himself moved in field.

Maybe but I had so much stick and I chose not to reply .... I let Bryan do the talking. Same with Gerard (where I had so much neg rep from one particular person it made me stop posting because I couldn't be arsed).

Safe to say both are solid if they play.

Yep, imo, although I've rated the lid, I didn't think he'd have had this impact until next year, as he can be rash occasionally, etc., but like I said on page two, he's got the minerals :)
Anyway, it's not about being right and scoring points amongst each other, it's about Everton :)

COYB's!!!

Yep, imo, although I've rated the lid, I didn't think he'd have had this impact until next year, as he can be rash occasionally, etc., but like I said on page two, he's got the minerals :)
Anyway, it's not about being right and scoring points amongst each other, it's about Everton :)

COYB's!!!
[video=youtube;h1NoC1d1-OY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1NoC1d1-OY&amp;noredirect=1[/video]

He's the Costa Rican Diniyar Bilyaletdinov.

Hes done nothing mate. One assist for Naismith against Norwich. Hes been ****e

He's fecking useless.

VAULT ME.

I don't think he'll make it, I hope i'm proved wrong, I really do, but I just can't see it, it's frightening that he's our replacement for Baines though.... god, please don't leave Leighton, we'll be ****ed!

Doubt it mate.

He's not very good.

he's just not good enough now. he might have potential. but Stoke at home and Man Utd and Arsenal away are not the right time to give him a chance.

Lower bottom half player. He 'd stick out at palace.

Seen him last season too mate. Not good enough for me. That's not to say he can't improve though. Lightweight and no end product. Loan him out.

Think we should sell him myself. He's embarrassingly bad and has stupid hair.

Barkley will play CM. Mirallas behind Rom. Barca kid on the right. Oviedo is ****e

We should play Hibbert left back before Oviedo.

What has she shown that marks him out as anything other than a backup player? I don't think he's thoroughly awful but I don't think he's someone to become a regular first team player. I really haven't seen anything that stands out from him?

Id rather have Distin or Barry at left back than Oviedo

No but he proved himself to be a good player when given the opportunity. Oviedo hasn't. Barry should play there.

I'm not sure were the decent part comes in. He's been that decent I can only remember one pass that lead to anything decent.

WinonaSavingsBankVault.JPG

Im a fan of the lid, think hes got potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back