Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I broke my Fibia in 3 places, Tibia in 1 and shattered my ankle joint the week before Bryan did this, gutted for the lad.

When I first heard I was worried he was gonna have to put on an Ilizarov frame, but if he's got away with having a rod he's pretty lucky. Will be back quicker.

How are you feeling, mate?

Has an Everton player ever been so loved having played so few games for us?

His goal against United has given him automatic hero status. Boss player though, despite my love for Baines, we played much, much better football with him in the team i thought.

Oviedo baby,
Oviedo woooooooooooooooah.

I was wishing he was on the pitch in the last ten minutes today when we needed a hero.

953.gif

Being based in Aberdeen I've been telling everyone it's the Oviedo song. It's mad Aberdeen have got it in the charts. It's Oviedo baby!

Oviedo's injury ruined our season. We went downhill from there. I hope he's the same player when he gets back...

Maybe can make some sort of appearance before the end of the season. Hell, if he even got on the bench I reckon it'd give the team a huge boost and they'd win all of the games they have left.

Oviedo's injury ruined our season. We went downhill from there. I hope he's the same player when he gets back...

Maybe can make some sort of appearance before the end of the season. Hell, if he even got on the bench I reckon it'd give the team a huge boost and they'd win all of the games they have left.

we're 5th ffs. he wouldn't have played another game anyway i don't think. not a full one anyway.

anyway, if everton fans ganged up and sang a rendition of oviedo baby, it would kick human league's ass. surely everybody who likes that song already has the single anyway.

oviedo baby is new, fresh and nobody owns it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back