Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baines is going nowhere and i'm pretty sure it won't be £5m for this guy. Media sources were initially saying Niang was going for £6-7m and then next minute reporting he went for around £2.5m. In summary - they don't have a clue!

Yep. Not suggesting I would be happy about it. If he's sh*te then we shouldn't be bothering. If he's not sh*te then it wouldn't surprise me.

We're not fecking suicidal mate. Everyone at the club and itks have said repeatedly we're not selling baines but even if we did we'd bring ina better replacement than a kid from the danish league.

The skill level needed to be on the bench for us, play a few cup games, and maybe break into the first team in a few years time is massively different to the skill level needed to start every week staright away. We'd have to bring in someone proven if Baines has going this window.

Man Utd had been linked with him, so i guess that is a decent sign. Hopefully no more than 2 million. Another midfielder and we could potentially have a terrific squad.

5 Million would be a waste of time unless he is Baines replacement.
Im not too worried though about it being reporting for 5 million of various sources cause on Saturday evening, Sky, BBC, and Talksport all reported we had 9 points. How could 3 places all report a very obvious mistake?

Anyone basing their opinions of this chap on a bad youtube vid needs their head checked. The boss man has personally scouted this lid on several occassions and has clearly seen enough in him spend some of his readies on getting him.

Bad youtube clip vs Moyes judgement

No contest.

We're not fecking suicidal mate. Everyone at the club and itks have said repeatedly we're not selling baines but even if we did we'd bring ina better replacement than a kid from the danish league.

The skill level needed to be on the bench for us, play a few cup games, and maybe break into the first team in a few years time is massively different to the skill level needed to start every week staright away. We'd have to bring in someone proven if Baines has going this window.

Fair enough. I know nothing of this guy to be honest, didn't even know he was only 22. Just saw left back and feared the worst!

If you read the top comment that video was purposely made to highlight everything he did wrong in one unfortunate game.

I'm not sure why it was made but it's not wholly indicative of him as a player.
Tbf i just watched, i didnt do the whole reading comments...but he can not play likw that in the PL...christ ade akinbiyi would tear him to pieces!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back