Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only concern about bringing him in is that he will take the place of one of the youth ie Garbutt or Gueye. Which yeah if you can upgrade a position then of course buy Oviedo.....but man when is Moyes going to tell one of the youth players to step up and give him some chances on the pitch?

Even if Everton sign Bryan Oviedo they will push ahead to try and sign another midfield man before tomorrow's deadline. Few names in frame. @philmcnulty 1 hour ago

My only concern about bringing him in is that he will take the place of one of the youth ie Garbutt or Gueye. Which yeah if you can upgrade a position then of course buy Oviedo.....but man when is Moyes going to tell one of the youth players to step up and give him some chances on the pitch?
Think it just offers us a bit of breathing space with regards to developing our youth. This lad covers the entire left hand side, giving us more time to bring garbutt, bidwell and Gueye through at the right pace.

The mutterings off them over the park are worrying..... they want a striker badly and apparently roy rodgers is a huge fan of jelavic.... if they have money after getting shot of carrol, adam and dowling i can see them coming in with a good offer.

Yeah I was thinking that too mate. More so because Garbutt looked very slick last night. Hope that lad comes on.

The mutterings off them over the park are worrying..... they want a striker badly and apparently roy rodgers is a huge fan of jelavic.... if they have money after getting shot of carrol, adam and dowling i can see them coming in with a good offer.

Carroll + money for Jelavic would not be a bad bit of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back