Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
costa rica central america...

Not in terms of continent, there is no continent of 'central america' so it has to be either south america or north america.

7 Continents
Asia
Africa
North America
South America
Antarctica
Europe
Australia

So in terms of the continent that Costa Rica sits within it is North America.

bryanoviedo_20120229.jpg

I GOT 99 Problems.....

Last 12 Months:
In (permanent) Gibbo, Jelavic, Naismith, Oviedo, Mira11as, Pienaar this year for all of £17M (approx)

Out (permanent): Arteta, Yak, Beckford, Yobo, Cahill, Rodwell, Billy £35M (approx)

Amazing!!!

Last 12 Months:
In (permanent) Gibbo, Jelavic, Naismith, Oviedo, Mira11as, Pienaar this year for all of £17M (approx)

Out (permanent): Arteta, Yak, Beckford, Yobo, Cahill, Rodwell, Billy £35M (approx)

Amazing!!!

That is amazing. We have a better first team, a better squad and are 17m up!

1.2m for a player who could prove to be a very good signing at 22, This has 'bargain' written all over it, reminds me abit of the cahill, arteta deal, but with an unknown.

My dodgy translation of the FCK article:

F.C. København has today come to agreement with the English Premier League club Everton over the transfer of FC København's Bryan Oviedo. The player has travelled to the UK to negotiate terms and undergo a medical, which will conclude the deal.

It makes us happy to see the development Bryan has gone through. He came to us directly from Costa Rica and it has been a pleasure to see him continually improve and evolve. The deal with Everton has to be seen as satisfactory for FC København, and we view the transfer as a good deal of business for us. We are pleased to be sending Bryan to the best league in the world, and we wish him all the best, says Sports director Carsten V. Jensen.

I'm very happy with this opportunity to play in the biggest league in the world. It's hard for me to leave FC København because the club has ment so much to me and my development as a player. I could have seen myself staying, but to play for a club with the history of Everton FC is a dream I now can fulfill. I owe a lot to FCK, my teammates and the fans, and I will miss them all, says Bryan Oviedo.

22 year old Oviedo played 46 matches for FCK and scored two goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back