Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only said he's a proper South American full back, he bloody is style wise when I've seen him!! Why do you lot have to complicate everything with your pesky geography??

Right, I'm off to stand outside Finch Farm dressed as El Hadji Diouf

Here's the official FCK website's announcement: http://www.fck.dk/nyhedsvisning/?newsid=13067
WITH QUOTES FROM THE MAN HIMSELF!

And my translation:
BRYAN OVIEDO SOLD TO EVERTON

FC Copenhagen have today reached an agreement with Everton for the transfer of Oviedo. He's currently in England to settle on personal terms and pass a medical

"We're really happy for Bryan, and how he has developed as a player. He came directly to us from Costa Rica, and we've witnessed first hand how he's been improving his game. The Everton deal is also very satisfying for FC Copenhagen, it's a good piece of transfer business. We wish Bryan all the best with Everton and the best league in the world." Says sporting director Carsten V. Jensen.

"I am really happy about getting the oppurtunity to play in the world's best league. It's really hard for me to leave FC Copenhagen, cause this club has meant so much for me and my development. I could easily have stayed in Copenhagen and played my football in Parken [FCK's stadium], but a transfer to a Premier League club with a rich tradition is a dream coming true for me. I owe the club, my teammates, and the FCK fans a lot, and i will miss them all", says Bryan Oviedo.

22 year old Oviedo played 46 games for FCK, scoring two goals.

My dodgy translation of the FCK article:

F.C. København has today come to agreement with the English Premier League club Everton over the transfer of FC København's Bryan Oviedo. The player has travelled to the UK to negotiate terms and undergo a medical, which will conclude the deal.

It makes us happy to see the development Bryan has gone through. He came to us directly from Costa Rica and it has been a pleasure to see him continually improve and evolve. The deal with Everton has to be seen as satisfactory for FC København, and we view the transfer as a good deal of business for us. We are pleased to be sending Bryan to the best league in the world, and we wish him all the best, says Sports director Carsten V. Jensen.

I'm very happy with this opportunity to play in the biggest league in the world. It's hard for me to leave FC København because the club has ment so much to me and my development as a player. I could have seen myself staying, but to play for a club with the history of Everton FC is a dream I now can fulfill. I owe a lot to FCK, my teammates and the fans, and I will miss them all, says Bryan Oviedo.

22 year old Oviedo played 46 matches for FCK and scored two goals.

Any news on the work permit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back