Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this guy any good .. anyone seen him play? then again for just over 1.5m sounds like you cant go to far wrong, worse comes to the worse im sure we could cast him off to city for about 8 mil

I think this will be a quality signing for us, particularly for the price. Offers us some flexibility on the left and has a pretty decent upside. Nice work Moyes.

There we go then, good bit of cover, hope he does a good job

Definitely. We'll probably see him play properly for the first time against Leeds or something? See how quickly he settles.

Maybe when Pienaar is off we'll see Baines pushed forward with Oviedo beind or more likely just oviedo on the wing

Whenever people say this, I agree, but then I think of George Best, Puskas.

And you realise that every Nation, sometimes creates.

No doubt, but on the whole it's not a region that mass produces top level footballers.

Not like Scotland or Nigeria.

Not exactly a football gold mine to be fair.

Although Honduras looked decent at the Olympics.

I dunno man, Hugo Sanchez, Rafael Marquez, David Suazo, Magico Gonzalez, Paulo Wanchope, Juilo Valdes, Javier Herandez. They've produced a fair few top players.

The odd thing is we've never had a player from the Caribbean. Most english clubs have had a few jamaicans or bermudans in their time but not us.

I dunno man, Hugo Sanchez, Rafael Marquez, David Suazo, Magico Gonzalez, Paulo Wanchope, Juilo Valdes, Javier Herandez. They've produced a fair few top players.

The odd thing is we've never had a player from the Caribbean. Most english clubs have had a few jamaicans or bermudans in their time but not us.

It's because we're massive racists, mate.

Whenever people say this, I agree, but then I think of George Best, Puskas.

And you realise that every Nation, sometimes creates.

I've seen people use that argument before and I'm not having Puskas there. George Best was the best player in the world when the second best player in northern ireland played part-time, he genuinely came out of a footballing wasteland. George Weah is the same.

But Puskas was the best player in the world when the second, third and fourth best players in the world were also hungarian, he was the figurehead of a golden generation like Zidane was for france's. It's not the same.

Top trending on twitter atm:

KYEYy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back