Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do we have in our team that speaks spanish? Heitinga after a season in Madrid, and Cisco Jr, tho he's portuguese?

I he'll "get it" in terms of what the club means, and that is always good to see in a new signing

I think it's a good signing. I have never seen the lad play, but listening to Steve Round, he has been extensively scouted, all the club scouts have watched him, so has Round several times and Moyes.

The signing loses it's excitement as we all know Baines is going to keep his place, but he is much needed cover for the LB position and hopefully he will develop in to a good player under Moyes who will at some point make a break through or can be sold on.

It also deepens the squad and gives us other options in how we use Pienaar. For the first time in a long time it feels we are looking at the depth of the squad and not just first team players. A refreshing change.

Danish television's breakfast entertainment show had a quick run-through of the transfers were Danish clubs were involved. Of course they had "an expert" in the studio, who believed that Bendtner who be lucky to get a game at Juventus. Attention then turned to Oviedo and here the "expert" really showed his knowledge - "I believe he will be in the starting 11, cause the left side where Oviedo plays is one of Everton's weaker areas."

I nearly threw up my coffee with that statement.

Danish television's breakfast entertainment show had a quick run-through of the transfers were Danish clubs were involved. Of course they had "an expert" in the studio, who believed that Bendtner who be lucky to get a game at Juventus. Attention then turned to Oviedo and here the "expert" really showed his knowledge - "I believe he will be in the starting 11, cause the left side where Oviedo plays is one of Everton's weaker areas."

Lets hope the rest of the league think that as well mate.

Have you seen much of him mate?

Ha ha. Bless.

He's obviously a fan of the Hibbert/Osman partnership that has been so successful and effective in seasons past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back