Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, Gisle Thorsen of Ekstra Bladet, Denmark's best-selling daily newspaper, gives us his expert insight into the newly-signed 22-year-old, his playing style and his nickname 'El Loco' (The Crazy One).

"El Loco kick your ass, El Loco kick your face, El Loco kick your balls into outer space!"

Always wonder this about the numbers, pretty sure the manager asks the players and they give him their preferences. Like when Saha first joined he got the no.9 but then moved to no. 8 which he's worn at most of his clubs. Howard wears 24 as he did at Man Utd so clearly he had a say on that

I think there is a good chance that he is going to be brought in more as a semi-replacement for Pienaar than Baines.

In the 32/33 years perhaps.

As has been described he is much more of an attacking player than defensive. Quick feet etc.

I think there is a good chance that he is going to be brought in more as a semi-replacement for Pienaar than Baines.

In the 32/33 years perhaps.

As has been described he is much more of an attacking player than defensive. Quick feet etc.

played LM very well when I watched him in a couple of Champions league games.

I dont like the way the club are talking him up so much. Called me paranoid just doesnt feel quite right...
Could just be that they are trying to advertise our new strength in depth, whilst deflecting from the fact we missed out in another target. Could just be fairly meaningless spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back