Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one would pass to him though. He made one good run I saw and Baines just went "nah mate, lolololol" and skipped inside.

Does look quick though. Everton have... pace. The [Poor language removed]?

No one would pass to him though. He made one good run I saw and Baines just went "nah mate, lolololol" and skipped inside.

yeah i saw that, it was a bit like 'whos this cheeky young whippersnapper doing my runs, you can koff right off!'

He looked small, all I can really say.

It will take some time with him, cup matches and such. No sense in talking about the player he is now because he will improve leaps and bounds in a short period of time.

Loads of Danish journo's have been saying how he's ace and more suited to a role further up the pitch, but he can defend when he plays at LB, so i'm excited to see him play. I think Pienaar may be rested on Tuesday with Oviedo coming in to replace him.

Looked quick, sharp and eager earlier.

Can't asses his performance because there wasn't one but his attitude seemed very promising.

Saw that, was quite a nice run and was in acres of space. I have no idea why Baines didn't pass to him because usually Pienaar and him eat those for breakfast.

Looked quick, sharp and eager earlier.

Can't asses his performance because there wasn't one but his attitude seemed very promising.

This. He looked very, very eager and attacking minded. If he doesn't end up being in the XI, he looks like the type of player we could bring off the bench to change games.

Moyes obviously rates him very highly if he played him off the bench without really knowing him or coaching him. Baines seemed to like him a lot too.

Looked like an Under 12 standing next to Felli, but then again most of us would.

Looked keen but what's with the Pink Boots?

Looked very quick, I wouldn't be surprised if he is the fastest player on the team. I've been reading his twitter and his interviews and he has a great attitude He seems really excited to be playing for Everton. I'm looking forward to seeing him play. He's a young guy (only 22) so it will be interesting to see how Moyes shapes him as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back