Bryan Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cripes, I had forgotten how boring interviews with footballers can be. Anyway, in summary he comes across as a nice lad, likes to stick to footballer speak, loves playing for his national side, thinks Everton is an "excellent" club and have looked after him really well, reckons Bale is well overpriced but at the same time thinks Bale, Van Persie, Lampard and (gulp) SGL are the best players in England, likes what he has seen of Deolofeu so far, and he reckons the hardest thing for him in England has been the language barrier. Gripping stuff.

xqkb.jpg

LiveBryan.com

Click HERE for private chat with this hot studmuffin!

Last edited:
I know this lad looks like a wingback but am desperate to see him start without it being at Baines' expense, so why not in in place of Pienaar but maybe more centrally in the kind of role some people think a McCarthy type can play. Think left footers get pushed out wide too often but have seem many excel in centre mid given the chance.

I've been impressed by the lad whenever he's played. Last year was just about bedding him into the English game and he'll have benefited a lot from not being thrust straight in. Expect to see a lot more of him this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back