Bump in the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a very good team, of that there is no doubt. We are 3 players away (another CM, don't think Gana is good enough to go where we want to go, a striker and right sided mid). Lots of positives from today despite the manner of the defeat.

You've got imagine the Goodison will be absolutely raging on Wednesday, like proper breathing fire. Hopefully the support can channel it the right way and scare those Geordies senseless. Don't want to see any abuse toward Pickford though, anyone who's planning on that then don't come.

Other than short ass messing up again that was the best performance at anfield I've seen in ages, as long as baby joe hart doesn't mess up again we should batter Newcastle and continue our rise under marco

Andre you complete me

Coybs

Sageyxx
Is right mate. Its an absolute sickener and I feel dead inside but even a blind person could see the steps forward we are making. Trust in the Marco and the Brands.

I think that anything other than a loss today would've given us a confidence boost to keep our decent run of form going. Not sure how it's going to pan out now though.

Nah, a keeper is either the hero or the villain, with nothing inbetween.

The team will be gutted more than demoralised. Massive difference.

Of course the press will ignore us as usual and continue the RS jizz fest as per.

In the meantime Silva will carry on doing what Silva is doing - building a young exciting team.

I've never been in any doubt about Silva. He's doing a very good job. But these sort of losses are damaging and it would not surprise me to send us lose again on Wednesday. But this is a process. The team are playing how we should always have played. Proper football. As sick as I am, this team is going in the right direction.

Do people prefer how we played today on the front foot, compared to a backs against the wall Allardyce draw.

Today is disappointing but big picture needs looking at, competing with Chelsea and Liverpool on the front foot is more then we could realistically all we could have expected 3 months into a regime.

Weve built a very good foundation to build on and develop from here.

I hope you're right but Silva has a massive job to get us over this quickly. That's potentially a season wrecking moment.

I recon he’ll get them back on track. There were loads of positives to take and with a bit of time to get over the disappointment, the players will realise they can go toe to toe with the best teams in the league on their home turf.

Status
Not open for further replies.