Match Thread Burnley v Everton, Saturday 3rd March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Moshiri has any balls he will have someone lined up to come in tomorrow. I hold my hands up I thought Sam would be what we needed till the end of the season but this negativity etc is doing my nut right in.

Anyone else would be better at this moment in time, literally anyone

Not surprised in the slightest that we lost that to a side who ain't won for 3 months or won a game from a losing position in nearly 60 matches.

Worst manager we've had that i can remember in my 24 years. Just about remember the Smith era but nothing compares to this given the money we have.

Walsh not even going to get started on, sooner he's out the door the better for building this horrific squad.

Clear as day they were the better side 1st half and 2nd half we got even worse, absolutely battered by Burnley HA, could have had a goal or 2 through Sigurdsson but honestly who cares when we play like this.

I get more fun out of watching paint dry so think that's it for this season for me, can't watch another game under Allardyce.

Does anybody know why when we were a shambles at the back from August to December, then added nothing to the defence and spent 27M on Cenk?

Barnes is a bang average Prem centre forward and our 2 centre halves made him look one of the best in the world.
Story of the season and most of last season.

Why do our coaches and managers not see what the fans see?

Play the kids. At least the crowd will back them. This lot have exhausted the patience of Everton fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back