Match Thread Burnley v Everton, Saturday 3rd March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
What excuses can we have for that. I would bring Feeney and Holgate in. Play Vlasic. A total overhaul needed but don't want that cretin Allardyce to lead it. I would put a few players out to pasture and tell them they will never wear the shirt again.

Allardyce surely seen what we all knew and done something about it in January but he didn't. He has failed but no doubt he will do a Moyes and make out he saved us and accept congratulations from all pundits with glee. Only us fans have him sussed as useless and brainless.

Hate this side. Horrid gang of rats, literally only two or three players I can stand. The rest and F right off! Big Sam is a cancer but so are all these scumbags leaching living off the club. Never In all my life have hated an Everton side as much as I do right now. I'd be so happy if I never had to see most of them ever play for us again. Absolutely fuming right now.:mad:

Hope so. We still need the points.

If the season was longer we would be in trouble.
Said it after Watford mate, no point in caring about away games. Next week we will turn up and probably win and a lot of fans will forget about the past 2 games before our jext away game and fume starts again

Cargo ships turn faster than him.

I can't believe our scouts didn't see this before spending 30m on him.

Absolute waste of money. I wouldn't take him on a free. Alcaraz was a far superior player.
Really don't know what's happened to Keane. He was good for Burnley, and looked really good in his first few games for us too. Then he absolutely fell off a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back