Match Thread Burnley v Everton, Saturday 3rd March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Just watching a replay of Burnley's second goal. Ashley Williams actually looked at Chris Wood before the corner was taken but did not get tight to him. Utterly embarrassing defending from an embarrassing player.

Arron Lennon looked better than Walcot who if Walcot had his thinking head on today we could have been 3-0 at halftime!
Other than that the central pairing is so slow - Holgate would have caught that Barnes for their first goal - Pickford now let in 49 goals this season stuck on his line too much today yet still kept us in the game!
This fraud of a so called manager needs sacking now- end of!

dont play with self pride , dont play for the team , dont play for the manager, dont play for the fans, dont play for the shirt, dont take responsibility , dont play as a team , weak , no fight , no strength , no composure.

this form has stemmed over 3 managers now. its the players ! they dont deserve time or support. every one of them should be treated the same as the performances they give us, terrible , until they are run out of the club.

if the fans dont get angry and demand change on that pitch , this club is dead and buried.

i said on 10 minutes , watch Williams , he will have a nightmare today, and he did. he's a clown.

as much as some of you lot hate Sam, I wonder how much he hates some of these players
Don't play them then. It's not like he doesn't have options. No excuse for him. He had all of January to bring a left back in and we still have cuco at left back. He's got holgate on the bench who's been better than Williams this season. I can't stress enough, this guy is a defensive coach, yet our defense is getting worse each game. They went away to Dubai to train, what did they train on? They sure as fudge didn't do any defensive training, organisational training, passing drills starting at the back, set piece defending or attacking. Need I go on? His times up. A lot of these players time is long overdue as well but start with the manager because we aren't going to be able to sort the utter turd from the slightly less turd players going into next season.

One good thing about today, for me anyway.

I am absolutely fuming here.

My wife has gone out the room and after admonishing me for using very colourful language.

I thought I had reached a stage of apathetic disinterest with EFC.

But I still care.....I still hurt......and I feel good about that :dance:

Roll on next week so I can vent my anger in the company of thousands of like minded fellows ;)
Yea this one was harder to take for some reason.

Maybe it is the hope that kills you.

Lukaku turned him really well once in that game, for his goal. The rest of the time, Rom was very quiet.

Also, getting beaten by a £90m striker is hardly an indictment that you're ****. Keane has been woeful this season, no doubt, but let's not pretend he was always like that.

Sigurdsson scores near the end, we win 2-1 and the tune changes. Pity we had to play neanderthal Burnley with their long balls, dozens of high crosses and corners aimed at giants. It paid off for them though. They nearly beat City playing the same way but drew 1-1. How crap this league really is, apart from 6th upwards. OH, forgot our keeper was fouled for the second goal. Imagine if Guardiola's team conceded that, there would be holy murder. Not a protest except from Pickford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back