Match Thread Burnley v Everton, Saturday 3rd March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what team he plays. We are setup to park the bus and hit long diagonal balls in the hope of winning the second ball.

Nice finish by Tosun. In a team that actually attempts to play football I think he would do well.

Still nice to winning away from home for a change.

We need to be able to knit passes together in the midfield and start to dominate and I believe Vlasic would have suited it perfectly. I just cannot see a player in Davies at the moment.

Tosun when he has been involved and brought into the game has looked useful. Theo as dangerous as he is has fluffed his lines on a couple of occasions but is a must stay on. Our defence apart from Coleman are too slack and panicky. Siggy is looking the part

Tosun played some nice balls there.
Ok overall performance,need to keep the ball more, and help coco against Lenon.

We create most of our own problems defensively by being so deep every time the opposition have the ball.

Keane giving me jitters here. Martina playing well, Walcott playing well but just hasn't got the finish. Can see a goal for Burnley if we don't tighten up

Prev mate, they've had about 6 decent chances and all from balls played in from their right side, they've targeted Martina and are getting joy doing so as well.

Keane giving me jitters too, as for Williams - only notice him after they have had a chance doing his best Phil Neville captain point expression

Actually a decent half, but I don't trust our centre backs to keep a clean sheet given the amount of crosses allowed to be put in from our left.

Walcott needs to be more clinical but he's dangerous still, and Sig and Tosun look good. DCL is doing nothing and should be replaced. Get the useless Bolasie on after 60 minutes because at least he should have some pace and can get us up the field, thus pushing Burnley back.

No doubt Schneiderlin will come on after 65 minutes at 1:0, then we'll concede shortly after and it'll either end 1:1 or we'll lose 2:1 down to a negative mindset by the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back