Match Thread Burnley v Everton, Saturday 3rd March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll lose this 2-1 or 3-1 lads.

Our players will be crapping their kecks here second half.

I thought we’ve done alright, but again don’t really look that arsed and like we are just going through the motions.

Prev mate, they've had about 6 decent chances and all from balls played in from their right side, they've targeted Martina and are getting joy doing so as well.

Keane giving me jitters too, as for Williams - only notice him after they have had a chance doing his best Phil Neville captain point expression

I might just have a lower bar for Martina. I'm always surprised when he doesn't do something laughably inept

Chuffed to see sig showing us what he’s capable of. I’m happy with how our central midfield has done, lots of energy and actually trying to pass it around.

Hoping we don’t live to regret walcotts misses, but I think we have another goal in us. Fingers crossed we get it before them as I can see us folding under the pressure from the long bales up the middle. If we deal with the 2nd balls we should be ok

We're winning but getting outplayed by Burnley, this is what life has become.

Today is a big indication imo that Tosun doesn't fit this way of football, lumping it to him doesn't work, but the times we play around him we've had some success the problem is we have a dinosaur for a manager who can't even control a game against a counter attacking team.

Nailed on we'll see Schneiderlin about the 65th minute and Holgate around the 80th for any attacking players on the pitch if the games still 1-0. Then just defend and hoof for the remainder.

Big Sam, making winning feel like a loss.
My my we have actually had more shots on target then Burnley so getting outplayed is a stretch too far.

We’ll lose this 2-1 or 3-1 lads.

Our players will be crapping their kecks here second half.

I thought we’ve done alright, but again don’t really look that arsed and like we are just going through the motions.
Think that's harsh, defensively we've beer poor but going forward we've looked dangerous for once. Walcott could've scored a couple

I might just have a lower bar for Martina. I'm always surprised when he doesn't do something laughably inept

basically for me, he knows he's crap so now what he's doing is trying to play as safe as he can so it doesn't look glaringly comically bad, end result people are running behind him easy, anyone who wants to cross has all the time to do so.

Not helped by Keane doing nowt to cover mind, which in part is because williams isn't moving to allow keane to cover the space by going more central, basically three players playing for themselves which is the main problem.

well main problem really is that they are all utter utter turd ofc

So far so good, Siggy doing well breaking up play & going forward....
We look better going forward today quicker & more dangerous....
Davies is raw in midfield but has lots of energy & plays for the team, DCL has been quiet & needs to be more involved...
Defence still dodgy but hanging on ATM & Pickford playing one of his best games so far....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back