Match Thread Burnley v Everton, Saturday 3rd March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mori was always made a scapegoat of in games if he made a mistake, even though the other defenders around him would be making plenty of mistakes themselves, but they got away with getting grief. He's actually a decent defender, quite quick, and he is a threat in the opposition box from set pieces, he's just got to learn that sometimes it's easier to just put the ball in row Z.
He had a fair dinkum catch a blowfish moment in a derby once upon a time. Think a few peoole havent forgiven him tbf.

Mori was always made a scapegoat of in games if he made a mistake, even though the other defenders around him would be making plenty of mistakes themselves, but they got away with getting grief. He's actually a decent defender, quite quick, and he is a threat in the opposition box from set pieces, he's just got to learn that sometimes it's easier to just put the ball in row Z.
Not only that, Funes makes far less mistakes than people like to admit. Our other defenders are culpable for mistakes far more often than he was when he was playing week in week out.

Yep could and should have a couple more. Walcott has got himself into a couple of great positions but made poor decisions or poor finishing.

Keane scares the crap out of me, straight balls he seems fine but anything past that he looks painfully short of the qualities needed to build a defence around.

Well done Tosun on his first goal as well
Keane is a disaster half the time, so many balls into the box and he's stood like a statue. He just looks low on confidence to me, needs a run of games till the end of the season with holgate just to see if they can get a partnership going before next season.

Keane is a disaster half the time, so many balls into the box and he's stood like a statue. He just looks low on confidence to me, needs a run of games till the end of the season with holgate just to see if they can get a partnership going before next season.
I'm generally just hoping next season in a more settled side he will improve a lot.

if walcott was able to finish that 2 passes from tosun, I would lose my mind.
I hope no long hoofballs second half and some decent direct passes,organisations starting from defence.
we got to hold on to ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back