Match Thread Burnley v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah they are a bit crap but we comfortably kept them at arms length whilst taking our chances

I was calm enough at 60 mins to just shut my eyes and doze through the rest 🤣

Pleased for Keane and he definitely gets my vote today but can’t wait for THE BRAN to come back!

Another 3 points tonight, we are marching on ignoring the authorities, as much as Id like to see us have a little bit more control of things in games at times I really can't fault what Dyche is doing at the moment. Sure there are little tweaks here and there but I'm starting to make peace with him for the time being as he is getting us the points we need.

First time in a long while they took on a bad team and made them look like a bad team. I appreciate Burnley having a go and trying to play but they don't have nearly enough quality.

Went with Onana as MOTM, but it could have been any of them. I thought Keane and Godfrey were outstanding after so long out of the team. Dyche has really got a team spirit going here, I think Onana and Garner have a great balance in midfield, they are both very athletic and hard working. It's not always pretty, but, it is very effective at the moment. We are not the most entertaining team in the league, but, we are fast becoming a team that nobody fancies playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.