Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest no one knows , when he limped off against aek athens people were saying out for 6 weeks or more but he was fine for man utd game ,. think it might need rest maybe but we will see

I know why it's taking some time. FIFA are busy testing their new game..

FIFA_13_Kiss_Main.jpg

If this was Chelsea/Man United/Barcelona/Real Madrid/AC Milan/Inter Milan...you get my point; this deal would have been authorised within 4 minutes, nevermind 4 days...but, this is Everton Football Club...a no name, no mark football club who plays in the third tier of the New Zealand Football League...they don't care, it's as simple as that...

Surely we'll be allowed to get him. If we were too late it'd have been a quick "no". Must just be paperwork delaying it. Please let us sign him, even if it's just to put Phil Neville further away from a starting spot.

One would assume that a decision to reject outright would have been a reasonably straight forward one and consequently the delay would meant that rejection isn't cut and dried. If it's a red tape process I'd be hopeful that the support of the belgian and English FAs together with the player's wishes might bring it close to the line. I assume that the delay is that it will be conditional on something and that is what's being "debated" , the conditions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back