Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF he comes, I hope that option to buy is exclusive, ive really got a good feeling about this boy, but then again, I did for Billy.

billy was a good player. he just wasnt a moyes type of player. this new guys def seems to be the moyes type. im very optimistic about him myself

Oh dear...

Only 20 in the squad? After 2 exceptionally good transfer windows? Crikey.

I mean its not totally bad, we have 3 squads of youngsters.

Victor Anichebe, Leighton Baines, Darron Gibson, Anthony Hibbert, Philip Jagielka, Philip Neville, Leon Osman, Seamus Coleman, Sylvain Distin, Marouane Fellaini, Magaye Gueye, John Heitinga, Timothy Howard, Nikica Jelavic, Jan Mucha, Steven Naismith, Steven Pienaar, Kevin Mirallas, Bryan Oviedo.

Sprinkling of first team appearances in the Younger squad.

Under 21
Jake Adelson, Ross Barkley, Jake Bidwell, Tyias Browning, Courtney Duffus, Shane Duffy, Anton Forrester, Luke Garbutt, Conor Grant, George Green, Russell Griffiths, Per Hammar, Hallam Hope, Jasper Johns, Gethin Jones, Sam Kelly, Curtis Langton, Christopher Long, John Lundstram, Conor McAleny, Tom Molyneux, Matthew Pennington, Francisco Santos Da Silva Junior, Oliver Shannon, Mason Springthorpe, Mateusz Taudul, Ibou Touray, Apostolos Vellios, George Waring

Each club was required to submit a squad of 25 players by September 4.
Of these, there can be no more than 17 who do not fulfil the Home Grown Player criteria. The remainder must be home grown.
A Home Grown Player is a player, irrespective of his nationality or age, who has been registered with any club in England or Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday.
There is a separate list of Under 21 players, all of whom are eligible to play in addition to the main list.

That doesn't count the under 21's. I think our squad is entirely serviceable this year. We've got cover and versatility in the squad with a nice mix of experience and youth. The only real concern is striker, mostly because I don't have much faith in Anichebe or Vellios and I prefer Mirallas on the wing.

Getting on for 5 days after the deadline, all for a 2 minute decision? Pretty poor show really. As has been said, it's bad enough for us waiting, but there is a young lad who needs to know what country he will be living in next week.

Matt Gambleâ€￾@efc_mattgamble
Once we hear anything more on Odjidja, we'll announce it on the site.

Steven Rennisonâ€￾@SR_1312
@BertieBassett85 @efc_mattgamble doubt they will even agree to it after all this. Stupid really. Only takes one **** to say 'YES' or 'NO'.

I reckon the club should provide counseling sessions to the lad by offering free visits to see Steven P on " How to cope with the Everton Transfer process"

Not really the clubs fault though is it? they are waiting on FIFA,

Got to admit really not looking good though to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back