Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talksport have just announced Michael Owen and Stoke have been given special dispensation to complete their transfer, and will be allowed to join their 25 man squad.
Nothing at all about Vadis and Everton...........

I'm wondering if maybe we sent in the paperwork before 11pm but there was a mistake or something missing. By the time we fixed it, it was after 11pm.

Regardless, I can't see any reason for FIFA to reject this. Both clubs want it, the player wants it, both FA's have ratified it. Besides, it's a loan. A loan shouldn't require all this hassle and deliberation.

I'm wondering if maybe we sent in the paperwork before 11pm but there was a mistake or something missing. By the time we fixed it, it was after 11pm.

Regardless, I can't see any reason for FIFA to reject this. Both clubs want it, the player wants it, both FA's have ratified it. Besides, it's a loan. A loan shouldn't require all this hassle and deliberation.
It's the option to buy that might be the problem, since we might purchase the player in October if he played well enough and we had the cash. So the loan deal might turn permanent. Therefore FIFA must look at the deal. But I agree if all involved partners want this and both national FA's have given their blessings... FIFA would need a very good reason to scrap it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back