Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky are reporting that Stoke are the only team awaiting player confirmation, for Owen. (I can't post links yet, it just came up on the SSN twitter feed though for those who are interested.)

"The only side whose line-up has not been confirmed is Stoke, who are awaiting approval on their proposed signing of Michael Owen and their squad list will be revealed at a later date."

Does this mean Ofoe can't be registered?

I think it means Sky don't pay much attention to us mate. Stop being paranoid!

Don't get me wrong, I've got the ghost of transfer failings past whispering doubts into my ear, but there's no point reading into everything.

I just found it strange for them to single out Owen and Stoke. But on the other hand this is Sky we're talking about, and I am hopeful it'll go through in the next few days.

04 September 2012
Premier League Clubs submit Squad Lists
ï‚· For the 2012/13 season each club had a deadline on 4th September to submit a squad containing no more than 17 players who do not fulfil the Home Grown Player criteria. The remainder of the squad, up to a total of 25 players, must be Home Grown.
ï‚· A Home Grown Player means a player who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the Season during which he turns 21).
ï‚· Changes to the squad list of 25 may be made during the period of a Transfer Window.
ï‚· U21 players are eligible over and above the limit of 25 players/squad.
ï‚· For the 2012/13 campaign Under 21 players will have been born on or after 1st January 1991.

Everton - 25 squad players Player
1 Anichebe, Victor Chinedu
2 Baines, Leighton John
3 Gibson, Darron Thomas Daniel
4 Hibbert, Anthony James
5 Jagielka, Philip Nikodem
6 Neville, Philip John
7 Osman, Leon
8 Coleman, Seamus
9 Distin, Sylvain
10 Fellaini-Bakkioui, Marouane
11 Gueye, Magaye Serigne Falilou Dit
12 Heitinga, John Gijsbert Alan
13 Howard, Timothy Matthew
14 Jelavic, Nikica
15 Mucha, Jan
16 Naismith, Steven John
17 Pienaar, Steven
18 Mirallas Y Castillo, Kevin Antonio Jo
19 Oviedo Jimenez, Bryan Josue

Who on that list meets the "Home grown" criteria, out of interest? I'm guessing Hibbert, Jagielka, Baines, Neville and Osman? Any more?

Just relax all; if its off, we will finish Top 6...if it's ON, we will finsh Top 4...

It will be confirmed today...I want us in the Top 4...make it happen, FIFA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back