Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banega and Victor Obinna.

I know they are different, but I think we all thought those deals wouldnt get binned.

Banega was just mad bizarre, we got a work permit at appeal for him, despite him not being aware of our interest and having no actual interest of his own in joining us.

Banega was just mad bizarre, we got a work permit at appeal for him, despite him not being aware of our interest and having no actual interest of his own in joining us.

Yeah totally, as I said, neither case was anything like this, im just highlighting why I have a bad feeling, these "things" never go well for us.

he seems like a diaby/yaya toure type player which presumes he'll play alongside gibson rather than instead of him. hoping that doesn't mean neville stays in midfield whilst gibbo is out. would be harsh to drop osman whatever the situation

Don't think they should be making trouble for us if the froms have a small spelling mistake in them. Important part is that the case is as it should be (a player wants to move club and everyone agrees to that) and that it's within legal limits (e.g. on time and not paid for with nigerian skittles)

And lets not forget the Moutinho delegation we sent over all those Years ago to tie up the deal.

I wonder if anybdoy ever found those brave Soliders of Everton.

/pours liquor

Hi all,what to me is important is even if this deal does not get ratified,is that we have a deal in place to get him in January,as there were other clubs(Fulham and Lille I think)in for him as well.We all know when Moyes shows strong interest in A player other clubs do as well.

Hi all,what to me is important is even if this deal does not get ratified,is that we have a deal in place to get him in January,as there were other clubs(Fulham and Lille I think)in for him as well.We all know when Moyes shows strong interest in A player other clubs do as well.
For me,it the deal does not go through,it gives other teams that might not have known about him the chance to scout and possibly sign him before we might attempt to again in jan or another window.

Fingers crossed.

Greg O'Keeffeâ€￾@GregOK
Hopefully #EFC will get FIFA green-light for £1m loan capture of Odjidja-Ofoe tomo but it could still stretch into Thurs.

11:41 PM - 4 Sep 12 · Details

Greg O'Keeffeâ€￾@GregOK
@Cunnginham things always take ages with Fifa. Red-tape.

jackieâ€￾@jackieando
@GregOK just FIFA dragging their feet or any reason to worry?

Greg O'Keeffeâ€￾@GregOK
@jackieando just certain paper work procedures, hopefully not a prob

Greg O'Keeffeâ€￾@GregOK
@cdsmith789 no prob in terms of either English or Blegian FA/ or leagues. They've both approved loan.

jackieâ€￾@jackieando
@GregOK fab, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back