Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally if you just believe all the bad news rumours about Everton, you'll be right most of the time.

It's the good news ones that are usually bollocks :(

Do have a bad feeling about this, but nothing has been decided. I think its FIFA that have the issue not the FA, as its the FA we have to register with first who then pass it onto FIFA for international clearance. From my understanding, we submitted the paperwork around 22:58 to the FA. The FA, then confirmed at around 01:00am that it has been accepted and passed to FIFA, which ties into us putting the story on our website at around 01:12.

In that case, the issue would be with the FA, as everton submitted it before 11pm. if the FA took an hour to put it on the system then it,s not Evertons fault. The FA shouLD then lobby FIFA on behalf of the club.

on the other hand....If we sent the paperwork to FIFA ourselves becuase we were up against the clock then that goes against the process which would be Everton -> FA->FIFA->Blatter rubbing his hands at the thought of stitching up an english club.

the squad of 25 has to be confirmed by today. im guessing we won't fill it anyway but will presume we will leave a space for this guy just incase

@MoutsGoat "This could go either way, im fairly confident something will happen this week, im looking towards FIFA for our next signing"

This lad is sauced off his teets, if he says something is gonna happen, its gonna happen lads.

I read today that spurs were given an addition 1 hour to try again and complete the mouthinho deal, which they tried too. Therefor there is no reason to think this wont go thru, if everton had stated that they were expecting a result to all this by midweek this week instead of monday nobody would be 'fearing the worst' at the moment fifa have a whole world of footballing nations playing 2 games each over the next few days, i cant see how this would be a priority to them. We will be fine.

Don't know if this is a wind up or not but I read on another forum, can't remember which one, sorry, that the problem is that the registration form was filled in incorrectly by Genk. Apparently every club has a unique ID number with FIFA, and Genk originally filled it in with Liverpool's ID number not ours. This was submitted in time but is obviously wrong. When it was spotted it was after the deadline so it had to be re-submitted. Allegedly FIFA have rejected it because the correct submission was late, however the appeal process should see the correct decision made i.e. he is cleared to play for us.

I read today that spurs were given an addition 1 hour to try again and complete the mouthinho deal, which they tried too. Therefor there is no reason to think this wont go thru, if everton had stated that they were expecting a result to all this by midweek this week instead of monday nobody would be 'fearing the worst' at the moment fifa have a whole world of footballing nations playing 2 games each over the next few days, i cant see how this would be a priority to them. We will be fine.

Everton didnt actually say Monday though.

Don't know if this is a wind up or not but I read on another forum, can't remember which one, sorry, that the problem is that the registration form was filled in incorrectly by Genk. Apparently every club has a unique ID number with FIFA, and Genk originally filled it in with Liverpool's ID number not ours. This was submitted in time but is obviously wrong. When it was spotted it was after the deadline so it had to be re-submitted. Allegedly FIFA have rejected it because the correct submission was late, however the appeal process should see the correct decision made i.e. he is cleared to play for us.

He doesnt play for Genk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back