Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read someone saying he's better than Dembele, that seals my desperation for this to be sorted.

We are all desperate with no footy for 2 weeks - I,ve just tweeted Jim White if he can do a rerun of
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY -THE FIFA SEQUEL, tommorow for everton fans as WE await BREAKING NEWS.

We are all desperate with no footy for 2 weeks - I,ve just tweeted Jim White if he can do a rerun of
TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY -THE FIFA SEQUEL, tommorow for everton fans as await BREAKING NEWS.

I've spent the last couple of days staring hopelessly at the free transfer list as well, Eidur Gudjohnsen or Ivan Klasnic for me.

Ok, based on what ive seen and read and made up.

I think hes a DM, but doesnt really play "Defensive", he appears to like to drive forward with the ball and take shots on, he appears to be a very strong player.

I personally have a good feeling about the lad, but sadly have a bad feeling regarding us getting clearance.

Its Everton after all.

I think he is more a driving midfielder, looks powerful and fairly quick footed. less static than what we have. Looks quite good delivery-wise as well. On the ratification, I think we should be ok, as long as its still being deliberated, its still very possible. If we get him i think we have had a fantastic window, best i can remember in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back