Byetinga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that bad tonight, made to look worse by Arteta being horrendous. Didn't give the ball away at all I don't think?

Arteta and Heits seem a bit lost...need to be told what to do rather than this "oooh if you get forward, Ill drop back" guff they're doing.

Wasn't that bad tonight, made to look worse by Arteta being horrendous. Didn't give the ball away at all I don't think?

Well when your defensive midfielder is jogging towards his own penalty area mate, I think that's totally out of order. Even Carsley wasn't that bad.

He annoyed me because the minimum we should be given is effort. I'm starting to wonder if Moyes is losing the famous team spirit.

Saha is just as bad,he just goes through the motionsit matters not how talented a player is if he can not be arsed to make the effort

I'm starting to wonder if Moyes is losing the famous team spirit.

I think it's just a bit of a [Poor language removed] run were on to be honest mate, such are the margins in football that we magnify it like its the end of the world. We'll start winning soon enough, just hopefully sooner rather than later when we can have a bash at the top six or something

Status
Not open for further replies.