Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please start a rumour that Everton are interested in Payet? Just to wind them up.

West Ham fans are the dirt worst for delusions of grandeur.

Have you ever known a club that's won so little in their history (no league titles & only 3 FA Cups & 1 ECW Cup 50 years ago) yet thinks so much of themselves?

there'll be plenty of teams who have won less.

1) It is brilliant to screw Leeds over a bit. I can honestly say I hate them as a club, and their big time aspirations. It will kill them to lose a player to us, who they see as below them. I wouldn't normally enjoy that so much but with Leeds I am enjoying every moment of it.
what, really?

Can someone please start a rumour that Everton are interested in Payet? Just to wind them up.

Have you ever known a club that's won so little in their history (no league titles & only 3 FA Cups & 1 ECW Cup 50 years ago) yet thinks so much of themselves?
There must be something in those bubbles

Be fair mate, they did win the World Cup, how many other teams can say that? :Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back