Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tut...
Yeah but did Everton actually say we were after him or was it just paper talk ?
We have actually had a bid accepted for Byram and lets be honest here..were looking like a very exciting club to play for these days.

The player thanked us for talking to him, but he choose West Ham.

Some of you people need to take your blue tinted glasses off really. I really don't think young adults are going to choose a club based on trophies they won decades ago. All they care about is the moolah and today's position, and at the moment West Ham are above us and moving into the Olympic stadium as another sweetener to tempt players.

Do we ourselves also believe West Ham are a bigger club. Why is everyone so stressed up about this transfer? If Byram joins us it's a great piece of business. If not, than it's not exactly the end of Everton Football Club!

Wtf ?? West ham show interest and he's going there ?? Who is it again that thinks West Ham are bigger than us ?? They're fans....or ours ? Get a grip. If we want him enough and there is geniune interest, he will sign for us. Every player we have had geniune feelings for has signed in the end.

In the transfer market everyone can feel excitement and anxiety as we go about making signings and trying to improve the squad.

It's fairly remarkable that Everton have hijacked West Hams public interest (they've been after him for months FFP and cost was their problem).

Given the interest and given his age and the price. I'm all for it if he wants to come here. Given what we know he does.

Also most of out players live in Cheshire or up towards Southport. Or have nice flats in Liverpool. Some very nice areas to live in. Within 50 miles of Goodison are some of the nicest places in the UK to live.

These crazy West Ham fans have no idea and the 'he'll pick London over that (insert derogatory term) place' shows their ignorant arrogant views.

@GrandOldTeam I'm only nervous to get it concluded.

Think he will add to our young up and coming squad @davek

I've texted my mates dad who supports Leeds for his opinion on this kid. Will let you all know what he gets back with x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back