Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
is he cup tied for capital one cup and FA cup?

Even if he wasn't I think players bought in January would be eligible to play the second leg versus city. I believe there's a rule that doesn't allow you to bring players from outside the squad into a second leg if they were unavailable for the first leg (though maybe not the case if U23)

Ridiculous that we could potentially have some great options in what is considered as the most elusive of positions to find good talent....Albeit not as good as the days of Hibbert and Neville

This Leeds fan none too pleased.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/leedsunited/news/41684/
Leeds United- Sam is off to Everton it seems, and I'm angry and disappointed
Thursday, 14th Jan 2016 19:12 by Lucas Monk
Sam looks to be off...

Phil Hay and numerous other journos have reported that a bid for Sam Byram has been accepted by Leeds.

Everton look set to snap up the talented wide man.

I'm disgusted at how we've lost him, he was offered a joke of a contract and he was then slagged off in public by his owner when he (understandably) turned it down!

Sam goes with my best wishes, he is a special player and a great lad and I'm so sad we've lost him.

He had a great attitude and passion for the club and I'm sure he can do well in the premier league.

As for the 3.7M? I expect this money to be reinvested into to the side this window and I expect to see some new signings to add quality to the team.

It's unlikely that 3.7M will get spent on quality given Cellino's record, and I'm very angry at this latest episode.

He values Bellusci at FIVE MILLION.

He sells Byram for 3.7!

Nutter.

I'll say it again, Massimo, time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back