Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Byram Bid Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here are is highly accurate stats that we can 100% rely on to give us an idea of how boss he is

sam-byram-fm-2014.png

Decent signing this, still hope we bring in a first team player this window, 1 game away from a cup final would be a golden opportunity wasted not to get a quality left hand sided midfielder in.

I am delighted with this signing. I remember seeing him play for Leeds that night they knocked us out. Was very impressed with him then. He went quiet for a couple of seasons but seems to have really kicked on this year and added attacking prowess to his game.

What this shows me is;
1) It is brilliant to screw Leeds over a bit. I can honestly say I hate them as a club, and their big time aspirations. It will kill them to lose a player to us, who they see as below them. I wouldn't normally enjoy that so much but with Leeds I am enjoying every moment of it.

1) We really are building a golden generation. I think these things makes a difference and one Leeds to another. Signing the Swiss lad and Byram in this window would be very smart business (along with Foulds who is a bit further off).

2) As intimated above, it is having a knock on affect. A lad like Byram must look at the Fab 4 and want to be a part of that. Add in lads like Besic, McCarthy and Mori who's best days are ahead of them, alongside signings such as Tarashaj and fringe players such as Galloway and Browning and we have a very impressive group that players want to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back